* Common Sense Media—5 stars Educational Value, 5 stars Ease of Play
* Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
* Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
* American Association of School Librarians—2019 Best App for Teaching and Learning
Children will love engaging with five amusing, adorable characters as they are guided through their own personalized learning experience. These characters will encourage participation in activities that promote self-expression and creativity, making learning fun and exciting. Some of these activities include drawing, coloring, and story-telling.
There are a plethora of lessons contained within a “library.” The lessons range from reading to math and creative expression to social-emotional skills. There are even songs accompanied by entertaining short videos. The content seems never-ending, and it is entirely free (no annoying ads!).
I really like how this app targets a wide variety of learners. If you have a child who is more of a visual learner, they can watch videos that explain what certain things are (i.e., shapes and numbers). The books have an option for audio, so the child can follow the words while hearing them read aloud.
Experienced early learning experts created this app, and it certainly shows. Every detail is kid-oriented and thoughtfully crafted to keep young learners engaged and having fun, all while growing their brains and minds.
Available for download through iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore. (Only tested on an iPhone.)
- High quality, award-winning content
- Robust curriculum
- Personalized learning experience
- Joyful learning
- Emotional and physical development
- Created by a team of experts
Members can view more content, create wishlists, and much more!
Click here to become a member!